Monday, January 7, 2008

About Me

My name is Bryan Smith. However, I do go by Goose. It is a nickname given to me from a friend of mine in high school and has stuck with me by going through college with teammates of mine. A few things interesting about me are that i play baseball at the school and am a pitcher. I am hoping and have the chance to get drafted this year and go play professional baseball. This has been a passion of mine since i was about 2 years old. I also have only lived in Utah since my senior year of high school. I moved from northern California august of 2003 and have lived here ever since. I transfered from the College of Eastern Utah after getting my Associates Degree. During high school i never really liked english it was always a harder subject for me to comprehend. However, my sophmore year of college i had teacher whom i liked and learned to appreciate writing a bit more, even thoughit is still not one of my favorite things. Some topics i would like to write about are steriods, HGH, capital punishment, the psychology of stress, and any thing to do with war type subjects.

No comments: